Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Have I mentioned how much I like Sundays? This was an especially nice one.

Like any nice day, the day started with pancakes.

DSCN2749

DSCN2750

I got a really nice run in this afternoon- eight miles to counter all of the food I've been eating!

And, then, naturally, I ate more. Brian and I wanted to do a picnic for dinner, so we picked up a baguette, some summer sausage and goat cheese at the market this morning. After our runs, we headed out to find some green space.

DSCN2756

We set up,

DSCN2751

And, ate!

DSCN2754

After eating, Brian headed off with my camera and got some good shots of the area.

DSCN2757

DSCN2761

DSCN2769

I love that you can find places like this in the middle of the city.

DSCN2762

Can you spot the bumble bee?

DSCN2771

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog. You are so creative with food. I am more of a meat and potatoes girl so they kind of scare me! I would love to see a "Brian's thoughts" included in your blogs!

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete