Today is my Friday!
Tomorrow Brian and I will be heading to New York to visit his family, so its my last work day for the week. Sometimes that's just extra fun. It's been a few busy weeks and I'm looking forward to a long weekend.
Last night, Brian and I cooked dinner together- he handled the meat and I chipped in a bit on the side.
There are a lot of great ways to make ribs, but when you live in an apartment without access to a grill its a little more difficult. I have tried every method. Can you tell yet that ribs are my favorite?
Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- 2 pounds pork spareribs ribs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Place ribs in a large baking dish or roasting pan and slather the sauce on both sides
- Cover pan with aluminum foil
- Bake ribs for 1:45- 2 hours, flipping the rips and re-applying BBQ sauce every 20 minutes
- Remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking
Obviously, this recipe is super flexible. Use any quantity of ribs, any sauce, and really- any quantity of sauce. Just follow the 325F and 20 minute flipping rule. Can't be beat.
And, with that, I am out! I woke up extra early to get my run in so that I could head to the grand opening of DC's brand new Nordstrom Rack. They are so smart to hold the event 8- 9 AM. As a morning person, I really appreciate the opportunity to shop before work!