Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yoga Booty

Dinner last night was a classic.

DSCN2909
Italian sausage with peppers and onions and homemade steak fries. I just slice up a russet potato and toss the fries in olive oil and sea salt then bake for about 45 minutes at 375F, flipping after about 20 minutes. So delicious. Then of course we finished up our desserts from the night before!

While I have had some excellent meals lately, I feel as though I can't say the same about my workouts.

I've been getting in runs for the most part, but I can't get in the groove with any kind of strength training. I just don't prioritize it, which means that it has to happen after a run and before work. That's not a lot of time to work with! Needless to say, it just hasn't been happening.

Last week I saw an article on People.com- Get Kate Beckinsale's Yoga Booty. Who doesn't want that? So I decided to test it out this morning. I think its a good one! The big test will come tomorrow when we find out how sore I am. I think it will happen… pretty much any time I work out my lower half I become sore the next day or so.

I modified the work out just a bit, keeping the same poses, but increasing the reps. Here's what I came up with:
Yogaworkout

Where do you look for inspiration when you're in a workout rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment