Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Clueless

This morning, I set up a really great recap post about my trip to Pittsburgh. Where is it? I'm clueless. I use Mars Edit to create my posts and then hit 'send to blog.' I hit that button and then went on my run. Got to work and there is nothing there! The good news is that the post is saved on my computer at home. The bad news is that I'm already a day into the week without a post!

Here's a little something to hold us over until I can get the post up tomorrow...




Any guesses on what's inside of this sandwich?
 
As you can tell, there were a few splurges on this trip. I'm happy to say that I managed to get a workout in every single day! I was able to run in the mornings- it was a really nice/ safe area and the sun came up around 5:30 AM so I headed out at 5:40 AM and ran three miles on each day. The first day, I woke up at 5 AM to see what the sunrise situation was, and ended up fitting in an ab workout before my run. The other two days were just runs with a little bit of ab work. It was SO pretty out in the morning with the sun coming up over the river. I wish I had brought my phone to get some pictures from one of the bridges, but I kept thinking, "Oh, I'll do that on Sunday." It poured on Sunday, so my camera stayed in the hotel room.
 
Right now, I'm happy to be home again and back in the routine for a few days before my next trip... I've got a fun one coming up!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment